Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, September 4, 2008

15 Years Ago Today........


What a stud I married!! We met working at an elementary after-school day care. We were friends first, and then as I got to know him and his loyalty to God, family and friends, I prayed "Lord let me marry a man LIKE Robert". Then my prayer changed (after I saw him with his shirt off..lol:) to "Lord, please let me marry Robert!"...and He said Yes (the Lord:)!! My husband loves God and LOVES people (talking to..lol:) and most of all he loves and spoils me (and our children!)!! I love you Pookie!! Amy

4 comments:

Allison Twigg said...

Fifteen years ago today.....I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

The Revell Family said...

Wow! Congratulations. You guys are such a sweet couple and great friends. Hope you both had a wonderful day. P.S. I didn't know you blogged so I'm glad you found me!

iloveboys said...

Happy Anniversary Honey! You all were, I mean are so cute!

cornellfamily4 said...

congratulations! good to find you guys. Looks like all is well with the O'herns! Tell Roberts congratualtions on the boat. I will not be telling WW as it breaks his poor heart to hear that someone else got a boat. Poor fella wants on badly! One day...
Much love to you and yours. Claire Cornell