Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Take Christmas Back....

I got an email today and after doing some research (snopes.com) to make sure it was legitimate, I'm passing it on to you!! It's www.letssaythanks.com. It's a website started by Xerox Corp on June 26, 2006, that allows you to choose a postcard designed by children, pick a message and put your name with city/state to be sent to our military! It took me 2 mins tops to go through the whole process!
It's A Getting Giving Season!!!

2 comments:

Pat and Nancy said...

Just sent my postcard! I also sent the address to my all my email buddies....if everyone did the same...wow, what a difference we would make! Love you...Mom

Ibrahim family said...

I got that email today too, and sent it!!