Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Following The Star.....

The last couple of nights, I've noticed how clear the sky is and how bright the stars are!! And it has made me think, how bright was the star that led the shepherds to baby Jesus? The Star provided a lighted path to the Savior of the world! The shepherds had faith that as they followed that star, they would see Jesus!! I pray I have that kind of faith today....I pray I stay on that lighted path that God has willed for my life and that one day will lead me to the Savior! Thank You God for sending THE STAR!!! Merry Christmas Everyone! Love, Amy

No comments: