Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Robert's 39!!




My husband will be 40 next year....40.....OMG...I will be married to a 40 year old...but I'm just....OMG...I'm old too!!! Where does time go??!! Anyway, Marshall and I surprised Robert with a pre-bday celebration at Ruby Tuesday's thursday, cake and singing by marshall and I :)! Marshall was so excited to keep the "secret" through-out the meal, so cute!! Then on Friday, Robert was supposed to go fishing in Boca Grande - I think - for his bday present from me....I know, so thoughtful..lol!! But it fell through, nobody could go with him and he couldn't go to the ocean alone..sharks and...lost at sea..:(!! (So, if there are any fisherman out there that need a mate to go with them on their next fishing trip, I'm sure my husband would be up for it!!!) Thankfully, Robert's sister Natalie saved the day by making him a cake...I did bring him a Publix Keylime pie :)!! We also went to the Sebring High football game in Hardee!!
I have a wonderful husband, that is funny and cute :) and loves God...what else could I ask for??? I love you Robert and Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Robert!