Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Homemade Pizza...thanks Mr. Glenn and Zeno's!!

Click to play Cadie's Pizza Making!!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Saturday night we ate at Zeno's. After I ate, Mr.Glenn asked me if I wanted to work and I said yes. So we went to the back where they cook. He said that I had to cut the dough in to 6 ozs. It was kind of hard at first, then it got easier to cut. When we finished, I got to take home some dough,some cheese and some pepperoni home. Monday we made the pizza and it was pretty fun. ZENO`S IS THE BEST PLACE TO EAT! Cadie

No comments: