Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

2 Days, No Crying...Let's Celebrate!!

Marshall has made it 2 DAYS IN A ROW without crying/throwing a fit/kicking and screaming when I drop him off at "school"!!! The solution....Becky (the school principal, as I call her :)has walked him to his class for me!! So, today we celebrated with slushies, and Marshall even waited until his brother and sister got home so they could partake!! So, join with me in praising God for this blessing and praying that it will continue!!! Love, Amy


4 comments:

cornellfamily4 said...

Gotta love Becky! Congrats! That must make life much easier for you.
CC

Allison Twigg said...

Bribery is good. I'm a supporter!

Love the "thumbs up" picture. Crackin' me up.

Our Happy Little Family said...

I love that boy!!! I have never seen him act that way. I think you are making it up :)

Heidi S said...

I took Oren to school very late today (Friday) and when I went in Marshall was a happy little man. He specifically came up and told me to look at what he had...two cars. I hope things are getting better at drop off time!