Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Football Season..War Eagle and Go Blue Streaks!







This IS the most "wonderful time........of...the...YEAR!!" Autumn....football on Friday nights and all day Saturdays, pumpkins and scarecrows, the anticipation of Thanksgiving and Christmas, cool weather (a Floridian can dream!!!:)and lots of family birthdays!! I was reviewing my pics in my camera and thought I'd share this glorious football night with you...especially my UF friends! What a night...the "swamp"....Cadie and I on one side of the stadium, Robert and Mason on the other(that's why there are mostly pics of Cadie and me:)....people cheering "go gators" all around, UNTIL THE END! The Auburn Tigers were victorious in THE Swamp....what a night!! War Eagle!!! The O'Herns

No comments: