Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunshine on a Rainy Day




Marshall and I are watching HOOK on t.v. while Robert, Cadie and Mason are at the mall, looking for Mason some tennis shoes...I know, I know -unbelievable! They have been gone around 2 hrs and Robert has at least called me 6 times from 3 different stores - but he was up for the challenge!! Anyway, back to my "sunshine"! It's been thundering and raining a little, so Marshall and I have enjoyed hanging-out! The movie is a little scary at parts, so he is sitting right next to me in the recliner chair. Isn't he cute....and cool!!! Have an awesome day, and get some rest...the Lord said so!! Love, Amy

1 comment:

Pat and Nancy said...

What a precious boy!!! Reminds me so much of you when you were his age!!! love you Mom