Our Life Scripture

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 30, 2008

Marshalls pondering...........


I'm looking on the computer at my emails as Marshall lays in the floor just talking and talking and talking, and this is what he is saying..........."It would be good if lightening would hit all the alligators and they all would die,.......but then the gator fans (UF) would be sad, like Pate and Ashley." He goes on, "Did you know Ashley is a gator fan AGAIN and not a Auburn fan now??!!" As I'm typing this he says"should I dress up as the strong Spiderman now mom?" "Yes Marshall, that would be great!" He then leaves the room singing Rascal Flats Bob that Head! (We really don't listen to much music other than the Joy FM...swear!) Soooo Cute!!! Amy

1 comment:

Pat and Nancy said...

From gators to Auburn to Superman.....I love the imagination....and I understand it, too!!!